PLEASANT HOMES ARE DESIGNED WITH HEARTS
Make your startupDream a reality
We at Karmvir Group understand that a property isn’t merely about engineering, construction or standards, but it’s about you by bringing our expertise, differential practices and a deeper understanding to meet your precise needs.
Always assuring that whatever you seek of life, we are at home with you.
Today, Karmvir Group behold the flagship successfully completed projects, both residential and commercial in prime locations of Nadiad city, with hundreds of satisfied customers.
We have grown up as one of the most leading developer in Nadiad City, Gujarat state, India.
Our achievement is purely due to absolute professionalism, great emphasis on quality and delivering on- time schedules.
KARMVIR GROUP EPITOME OF TRUST
- - Homes for anyone and every one.
- - You just decide to buy a home, leave the rest to us.
- - Completely transparent dealings.
- - 100 % payment accepted through cheque.
- - 100 % loan facility available.
- - Possession at just 10 % down payment.
- - Complete title clearance in all the projects.
- - Full assistance for loan and other documentation.
- - Each project committed to greener environment.
- - 7 year warranty in all the projects.
- - Possession provided to more than 5000 families in various projects.
- City Square
NADIAD: AN AUSPICIOUS LAND
At Karmvir, we have chosen Naidad as our Karmabhoomi. Nadiad is a city that has gifted to the nation divine personalities like Shri Santram Maharaj and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The city thriving with literature, culture and social services, is contributing to the nation’s growth in many ways.
It is a matter of immense pride for us, that we are instrumental in the growth of this vibrant city of Gujarat.
OUR CONTRIBUTION IN NADIAD’S GROWTH
- Maximum number of real estate projects by us
- Highest number of units sold by us
- More than 10 % population of the city resides in our projects
Lush green and pleasant surroundings
Just 45 km from Ahmedabad
AT KARMVIR, WE ASPIRE TO REALISE EVERYONE’S DREAM
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Who can purchase immovable property in India?
1 Under the general permission available, the following categories can freely purchase immovable property in India:
i) Non-Resident Indian (NRI)- that is a citizen of India resident outside India
ii) Person of Indian Origin (PIO)- that is an individual (not being a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka or Afghanistan or China or Iran or Nepal or Bhutan), who
1. at any time, held Indian passport, or
2. who or either of whose father or grandfather was a citizen of India by virtue of the Constitutionof India or the Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1955). The general permission, however, covers only purchase of residential and commercial property and not for purchase of agricultural land / plantation property / farm house in India.
Acquisition and Transfer of Immovable Property in India by a Person Resident outside India
Acquisition and Transfer of Immovable Property in India by a Person Resident outside India Acquiring immovable property in India by persons resident outside India is regulated in termsof Section 6(3)
(i) of the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), 1999 as well as by the regulations contained in Notification issued by RBI viz Notification No FEMA. 21/2000-RB dated May 3, 2000,as amended from time to time. The persons resident outside India are categorized as Non- Resident Indians (NRIs) or a foreign national of Indian Origin (PIO) or a foreign national ofnon-Indian origin. A person resident in India who is not a citizen of India is also covered by the relevant Notifications.
Here you can review some statistics about our Construction